To address all challenges for tile professionals, wedi engineered Fundo Ligno, a sloped shower base ¾” thin at its perimeter and available in various sizes. Fundo Ligno can be field modified. The installation within a ¾” plywood structure requires no cutting into joists. Load-bearing plywood is simply re-installed between floor joists and over wedi’s recess kit bracket system. This guarantees a full support and protection of the tiled surface. The wedi typical strong cement based, reinforced surface is pre-sloped, directly tileable with large or small format tile.
The Fundo Ligno interlocks with wedi Building Panel used as waterproof backer board on walls as well as on the surrounding floor. Optionally, wedi‘s Subliner Dry Sheet Waterproofing membrane can be used. Both options offer a complete and professional system installation.
Content of wedi Shower Kit – Ligno:
- Fundo Ligno Shower Base (1)
- wedi 36 in. OR 48 in. x 60 in. x 1/2 in. Building Panels (5-6)
- wedi Fundo Kit Drain Standard (1)
- wedi Joint Sealant (8 10.5 oz tubes)
- wedi Sealant 620 (2 10.5 oz tubes)
- wedi Fastener Kit (1 screws/washers 100ct) (1)
- wedi Corner Putty Knife (1)
- wedi Mixing Valve Flexi Collar (1)
- wedi Flexi Collar (1)
- wedi Subliner Dry Mat (1) (1)
- wedi Subliner Dry Sealing Tape Outside Corner (2)